Welcome to the NGPT 2016 (Rome, Italy) website!
Nanogenerators can lead to novel self-powered devices that are small, flexible, integratable, and biocompatible.
Piezotronics deals with the coupling of piezoelectric polarization and semiconductor properties.
Both NanoGenerators and PiezoTronics (NGPT) are emerging interdisciplinary research areas which possess great promises for designing, powering, and operating innovative electronic, optoelectronic, photovoltaic, and catalytic systems.
The 3rd International NGPT Conference aims at fundamental understandings and practical development of nanoscale mechanical energy conversion materials and systems, and the coupling effect between piezoelectric polarization and semiconductor behaviors and functionalities.
Abstracts on the following Themes are particularly welcome:
THEME I. NANOGENERATORS
- Nano-scale piezoelectric effect
- Piezoelectric nanogenerators
- Nano-scale triboelectric effect
- Triboelectric nanogenerators
- Flexible/wearable energy-harvesting devices
- Self-powered devices/systems
- Nanogenerators as active sensors
- Nanomechanics and modeling of nanogenerators
THEME II. PIEZOTRONICS
- Piezotronic devices
- Piezo-phototronic devices
- Piezotronic electrochemistry
- Interfacing piezotronics with biology/medicine
- Piezotronics for sensors, MEMS and NEMS
- Piezotronics for human-machine interface
THEME III. MATERIAL SCIENCE AND ELECTRONICS FOR NANOGENERATORS AND PIEZOTRONICS
- Piezoelectric nanomaterials (synthesis / characterization)
- Triboelectric nanomaterials (synthesis / characterization)
- Circuits for nanogenerators
- Circuits for piezotronics